[Tweeters] ornithology questions

Tyler Hartje tyler.hartje.tweeters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:33:00 PST 2016

Hi tweets!

I'm a senior computer science student (with a biology minor) and may be
interested in pursuing a career in ornithology. Aside from the biology
classes I've taken for my minor, I have no experience with working in the
field, and I want to do an internship in the field of ornithology (or
ecology in general) to decide ultimately what I should pursue in graduate
school. If you know of any possible internships in the area I would love to
hear from you.

Also, if anyone here is an ornithologist or works with birds for a career,
I'd like to hear your thoughts/experiences about the field.

Thanks so much for all your help!

Tyler Hartje
tyler.hartje at gmail.com
Seattle University class of 2016 | computer science major | biology minor