[Tweeters] Port Angeles Gray-crowned rosy finches

judy mullally judyemull at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 18:56:20 PST 2016

There have been sightings on Ediz Hook in Port Angeles since mid-December, but no one had posted any recent updates Since I saw 3 of them together today it was suggested I send a notification to tweeters in case there are others who aren't aware of their continuing presence. They are generally seen in and among the logs at the east end of the hook, just a bit back from the picnic area with the trees that host all the resident house sparrows ( near the restroom building and gate to the Coast Guard facility.

Judy Mullally judyemullatyahoodotcom in Port Angeles