[Tweeters] 79-year-old birder in confrontation at Malheur

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 10:25:25 PST 2016

As Jeremy's post hints, and another post did earlier, The Lapine is a
Canadian satirical website: "The Lapine is all about poking people and
things that deserve to be poked." A site I really enjoy.
http://thelapine.ca/about/

By the way, I'm really thankful that Tweeters allows for discussion of
birding issues, and especially value sincere comments I've read about being
considerate birders.

Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA