[Tweeters] Common Redpolls still at Green Lake

Somer, Lonnie lsomer at highline.edu
Sun Jan 17 14:16:48 PST 2016

Hi Tweeters,

The Common Redpolls reported by Ryan Merrill yesterday at Green Lake Seattle were present when I left about 1:35 this afternoon. They were quietly feeding on the catkins of one of the birch trees on the eastern side of the lake. Two other birders came along while I was there and were able to watch them as well. I counted them 5 times, each time the number was a bit different, but the highest count that I got was 21 birds.

Good birding,

Lonnie Somer

Seattle

lsomer at highline.edu