[Tweeters] Re: Hawk Owl & reminder of the Public Lands For All Rally in Seattle tomorrow (Tues)

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 17:53:57 PST 2016

When I submitted the Hawk Owl post at about 2 p.m. today, I included an introductory, explanatory paragraph, which was not included in the post that I now see on Tweeters, with my name as the poster. Not sure why my commentary didn't make it on there, but, in case it was deemed objectionable in some way, I do not wish to make a big issue of it. However, if you are interested in seeing what I wrote, write me offlist and I will send it to you.
--------------------
And here's a post from Seattle Audubon that I was encouraged to send on to people - Devon Comstock posted a bit about it yesterday on Tweeters.:

Please join Seattle Audubon, Conservation Northwest, and many others as we rally in support of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and our Public Lands.

WHAT: Rally supporting America’s parks, wildlife refuges, and other public lands, as well as the public employees who steward them.

WHEN: This coming Tuesday January 19th from 12-1 pm

WHERE: In front of the Henry M. Jackson Federal Building in Downtown Seattle
Corner of 2nd & Marion, 915 2nd Ave, Seattle, Washington 98104

RSVP to SASconservation at seattleaudubon.org, especially if you'd like to meet up with others from Seattle Audubon just before the rally!

Share this event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/885584694893140/

Feel free to forward this email to your friends and contacts.

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net