[Tweeters] my "re-run of the Hawk Owl post of Jan. 7"

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 19:06:37 PST 2016

Hi,

I just looked on Tweeters once again and see that now my entire original post from 2 p.m., including the introductory part that I had discovered missing when I checked it at, oh, maybe about 4:30 p.m. and subsequently posted another post about at 5:53 p.m. Either I am crazy or someone resubmitted the post. Incidentally, the former is true regardless...
So, no more need for any more of you to write me to have me send you the 'missing' intro part. However I am glad to receive any of your opinions about any of this - probably offlist still is best.
Thanks for your patience.

Barb Deihl
barbdeihl at comcast.net