[Tweeters] RFI Blogs...

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 09:01:32 PST 2016

Yesterday I spent many hours setting up a Birding Blog using "blogger" a Google app. The good news is that it was relatively easy even for a tech challenged type.  (That would be me.). The bad news is that when I was done and sent a test link to a friend I found that under a new Google policy, it can only be opened/read through a Google account...NOT what I wanted.
So I need different solution.  I expect that many Tweeters use blogs and I would welcome and appreciate suggestions on or offline for simple straightforward blog programs/apps/whatever.  I just want to include photos, writings and have it accessible to anyone with the link.
Thank you

Blair Bernson