[Tweeters] Blogging

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 14:19:55 PST 2016

Thanks to everyone who shared their perspectives on blogging.  I decided to go with Wordpress.  Seems pretty straightforward.Here is my first attempt - same ground covered with the post on Tweeters on favorite photos of 2015 - but now with the stories that are associated with the photos - at least as important as the photos themselves.  Just starting so not a perfect job and hope to learn along the way.  Not sure when more pts will follow but there is much material to draw from.  Enjoy ...
https://blairbirding.wordpress.com/