[Tweeters] LHG Bellevue Common Redpolls continue

Pterodroma at aol.com Pterodroma at aol.com
Thu Jan 21 14:51:58 PST 2016

With a break in the rain, I'm just back from having made a quick dash to
check up on the Common Redpolls reported yesterday in the Lake Hills
Greenbelt in Bellevue. Today and 24 hours later, exact same time (2pm), same
place, same tree, same number, and yes, as always desired (and rather sort of
expected), same instant gratification. It only takes me 5 min to run down
there from home and this time I didn't even have to get out of the car
although I did anyway since NOT to do so of course would be an utter
unforgivable sacrilege. So I hung around for about ten minutes on the off chance that
some other redpoll enthusiast might show up but no one did so I left and
left the 30-35 Common Redpolls to continue their busy business as usual.

Richard Rowlett
Bellevue (Eastgate), WA
Pterodroma AT aol.com