[Tweeters] RFI: Costa Rica Birding Tours

Amy Powell schillingera at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 10:04:33 PST 2016

My husband and I will be in Tamarindo (Pacific coast side) of Costa Rica in
early May. We will be there for 10 days so we'll have plenty of time to
sightsee. We have already rented a house in Tamarindo for the duration of
our stay so we'll only be able to take day trips. We'd also prefer to stay
as close to the Pacific side as possible on this trip.

I would like to take at least one or two birding tours while we are there.
The options are endless so it's a bit overwhelming to choose.

We will not be renting a car but are more than happy to travel by bus or
shuttle. We know a bit of Spanish but would prefer to find a guide that
speaks fluent English if possible. Combination nature/birding tours would be
ok for one of the trips and I would definitely like to do a cloud forest
trip.

Thanks in advance for any advice or recommendations!

Cheers,

Amy Powell

Renton, WA

schillingera at hotmail.com