[Tweeters] Palm warbler Ridgefield NWR, Clark Co, WA

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Sun Jan 24 20:13:53 PST 2016

Yes Randy said you had one earlier it is still around. :-)

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA

On Jan 24, 2016, at 14:24, Lyn Topinka <pointers at pacifier.com<mailto:pointers at pacifier.com>> wrote:

YEA!!! ... Gene and I had him on Jan 8 between stops 12 and 13 ... Randy went out to see if he could relocate but he couldn't ... we also went out later to see if we could find him again but couldn't ... so it's nice to know he's still hanging out there !!! ...

Lyn

Lyn Topinka
Vancouver, Wa,
NorthwestJourney.com<http://northwestjourney.com>