[Tweeters] Invitation to discussion group on Facebook

Nancy Kirkner bell.class at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:06:45 PST 2016

Please join us at Western Washington Birders on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wwbirders/. We currently have more than
350 members with a wide range of abilities in birding and nature
photography, including some who live outside the area but are interested in
local birds. It's fun to see the photos and videos coming directly to your
FB news feed, and to share the excitement of seeing birds even if the photo
isn't perfect.

As the admin, I review all new member requests and monitor the discussion.
If you've been screened out by mistake (I've had join requests from bots,
birds, dogs, and even a supporter of ISIS!), feel free to send me a FB
message.

Best,

Nancy Kirkner
Seattle