[Tweeters] article re photographer's rights

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 11:06:15 PST 2016

And here is a complementary link to the Nature Photographers Ethics
Resource Page. They describe their page: "The following information on
nature photography ethics has been compiled from a variety of sources and
is meant to serve as a guide for the nature photographer."

http://www.naturephotographers.net/ethics.html

Disclaimer -- I take a lot of pictures and do a lot of bird watching, but
am an amateur at both.

Good birding,
Kevin Lucas
Selah