[Tweeters] Legal vs Ethical

Kelly McAllister mcallisters4 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 17:32:42 PST 2016

I didn’t mean to imply that tribal enforcement was inferior but it’s probably safe to say that it’s different. I’ve heard about very strict enforcement practices and I’ve heard about lax enforcement by tribal authorities. I don’t know anything about Colville tribal enforcement. I know they have a solid fish and wildlife program and I’d guess their enforcement of wildlife protection laws is pretty good.

Kelly McAllister