[Tweeters] Redpoll departure flight at Green Lake

Josh Hayes coralliophila at live.com
Sat Jan 30 20:16:28 PST 2016

Well, today Alice and I were planning to go for a stroll around the lake anyway, but we timed it badly. Arrived at the redpoll spot, near the bathroom around N. 65th St, at a bit after 3, to find that the redpolls had departed not five minutes before.
So, there you have it: you want to make an appointment to see me after school, it should be between 2 and 3. I guess the redpolls get off work at 3 as well.
-Josh Hayes in beautiful Licton Springscoralliophila at live dot com