[Tweeters] Kent Light-morph Harlan's

Marv Breece marvbreece at q.com
Sun Jan 31 11:30:45 PST 2016

Below is a link to a short video of the Kent light morph Harlan's Red-tailed Hawk. Location is Van Doren's Landing Park on Russell Road in Kent, King County. This is adjacent to the Green River Natural Resources Area (aka Kent Ponds) at the west end.

This bird had been there for at least a month. My first sighting was Dec 28. I have seen the bird each of the last 3 days. There has also been a light morph Harlan's in Skagit County. I have found the Skagit bird to be much more difficult to view. The Kent bird is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has never seen a light morph Harlan's.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138163614@N02/24641314881/in/datetaken/

Marv Breece
Tukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com