[Tweeters] W.O.S. Meeting Monday Evg

David Hutchinson florafaunabooks at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:33:02 PST 2016

Tomorrow there is another interesting membership mtg. I shall be attending so if there is anything you need please give me a buzz. There are a few of the BC bird-finding guide left, which I shall bring, also the new hummingbird field guide which some of you have asked about. Unusually, as it rarely shows up, are two used copies of the Peter Pyle ID Guide from Point Reyes which have come in. This is the volume containing the raptors.

I desperately need Redpoll for my Discovery Park list, so if anyone can arrange strong easterly winds from the direction of Green Lake, please have at it. David

206-282-0093