[Tweeters] White Throated Sparrow Again on Norman Road

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 18:34:09 PST 2016

Today was mostly spent dodging rain and failing to find the Samish Flats Gyrfalcon.  But birding improved with a very cooperative Short Eared Owl at Eide Road that at one point flew within 25 feet and then a good view and photos of the White Throated Sparrow that I saw only briefly yesterday.  We were only there 5 minutes but again had 9 "Sparrows":  White and Golden Crowned, Fox, Song, Lincoln's, House, the White Throated plus Spotted Towhee and Dark Eyed Junco.

Blair Bernson