[Tweeters] Western tanager sighting

madalama at comcast.net madalama at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 12:31:46 PDT 2016

Tweeters,
The reported sighting of a western tanager in Redmond didn't come as a huge surprise to me since there has been one in my back yard fr about two weeks. His bright color has been a real treat. This is the first one I have seen in Mountlake Terrace during the 24 years I have lived here. Their presence may have something to do with the "normal" weather we have been having thhis year. Terry
Terry Dunning
Mountlake Terrace, WA
madalama at comcast.net