[Tweeters] WA Bird Records Committee [WBRC] published report #10 available on WOS website

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 6 05:13:35 PDT 2016

Hi all -
I’m happy to announce that the latest WBRC published report [our 10th] is out and available in the latest issue of Western Birds. This issue covers rare bird sightings considered by the committee for the 2010-2013 period. It also include a nice collection of photos from some of our state’s familiar photographers.

If you are a member of Western Field Ornithologists, you should be receiving a paper copy of this article with the latest issue of Western Birds, arriving in the mail any day now [and check out the cover photo on that issue - Gregg Thompson’s Wilson Plover photo].

If not, you can download a copy of this and all previous WBRC articles [#1-9] from the WOS website — if you want to get a better sense of the status and distribution of the rarest birds that visit our state, these articles offer great info.

Here’s the link:
http://wos.org/records/pastreports/ <http://wos.org/records/pastreports/>

Thanks to everyone who continues to send in rare sightings and help us build a better understanding of the birds of the region.

Matt Bartels
Secretary, WBRC
Seattle, WA