[Tweeters] July 3 WW Merlin photo album links (2)

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 11:29:52 PDT 2016

I'm catching up on my photos and story bits and info - intros to Flickr albums and some captions, give you extra clues as to what was going on when I was at the site. And now, I can add this nice bit of info to help us all tell Merlin gender: Males usually have skinnier legs than the females. Add this to the other characteristics, and it can be easier to determine sex.

Here then, the Flickr links:

https://flic.kr/s/aHskzs2w29 "On Top of Her World, Looking Down on Creations..."

https://flic.kr/s/aHskzsXGBZ "More Poses & More Perches"

Barb Deihl