[Tweeters] regarding Scrub Jays

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:35:06 PDT 2016

I had the same question as to a Texas sighting. I think they are. The AOU discussion indicated there might be future discussion about subspecies or species status for these southwestern birds.

The discussion also said California could be in eastern Washington. However, birds I have seen in Everett seem to light to match California description.

Phil Dickinson
Lake Stevens

Sent from my iPhone