[Tweeters] Baird's Sandpiper at Carkeek Park...Yes but

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 07:32:03 PDT 2016

I arrived at Carkeek Park at 6:30 this morning.  Only person there.  I fairly quickly found and photographed the continuing Baird's Sandpiper in the creek outflow area with 4 Least Sandpipers.  5 minutes later 3 crows came in and the birds flushed but remained on the other side of the creek.  Then a raptor appeared and everything took off and went towards pebbly beach area south of Creek.  I could not follow.  Two Leasts came back.  The Baird's had not as of 7:20.  Several birders are there looking now.  I think it is still close.

Blair Bernson