[Tweeters] Question about olive-sided flycatcher

Joshua Glant josh.n.glant at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 12:43:16 PDT 2016

The olive-sided flycatcher in my yard returned on May 11th this year, just one day later than last year's arrival, and has been active most days since then. I usually hear calls and songs all day, and can often spot the flycatcher sitting on his favorite snag in the middle of the ravine. Several pacific-slopes and one or more wood-pewees have also been present this year as in previous years, and I heard a couple Hammond's singing in the forest during migration.

Good birding, Joshua Glant
Mercer Island, WA