[Tweeters] Question about olive-sided flycatcher

Michael Brown michael at flycatcherfile.com
Sat Jul 9 13:39:57 PDT 2016

These days it's rare for me to hear an OSFL at all, anywhere. I go to plenty of appropriate habitat locations, but I consider myself lucky if I hear more than one a year. In the sixties and seventies I could count on at least one to stake out the tallest Doug Fir in my Mercer Island neighborhood and call loudly throughout the day. It's a vivid memory for me, and it makes me sad when I think about now.

Michael Brown
Puyallup, WA