[Tweeters] Washington Pass

Pamela Myers pamelapiwo6813 at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 20:33:52 PDT 2016

Ann Marie Wood and I birded the road and picnic area at Washington Pass this morning. We had 1 GRAY JAY, 6 CLARK NUTCRACKERS, 2 MOUNTAIN CHICKADEES, 1 CHIPPING SPARROW, 2 CASSIN'S FINCH and some of the more common species.

Afterwards, a long and winding trip back to the Four Ice Caves near Darrington resulted in our being able to find the RED-NAPED SAPSUCKER that we and several other birders had found earlier in the week. We had good and lingering views. Very satisfying!

Pam Myers
Marysville