[Tweeters] Greater Yellowlegs eating tadpole at Redmond Retention Ponds

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 08:07:27 PDT 2016

We watched a Bristle-thighed Curlew in Hawaii that was eating some sort of marine snail. Pick them up and then throw them down hard. Too fast to get very good pictures of. Bird must have a really strong neck.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net