[Tweeters] Continuing Seattle Birds

Jason Vassallo Jason.Vassallo at outlook.com
Mon Jul 11 12:24:21 PDT 2016

Hey tweets,

I have been gone on a trip to SE Arizona for the last couple weeks, and this morning I went after a couple of the continuing birds around Seattle that showed up while I was away.

To start, the Short-billed Dowitcher is still present at Discovery Park with a small group of other shorebirds along the North Beach.

I next went after the Baird’s at Carkeek, but it appears that bird might have moved on. The only shorebirds present were a couple Killdeer and a Least Sandpiper.

Seeing that there has been some good shorebird activity, I checked Golden Gardens, but there were no shorebirds to be seen there.

In case anyone was interested, here is a link to an album of my photos from my trip to Arizona: https://flic.kr/s/aHskE9jKYH

Jason Vassallo
Jason.vassallo at outlook.com<mailto:Jason.vassallo at outlook.com>
Seattle