[Tweeters] Prairie Falcon photo has landed

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:05:08 PDT 2016

Hey tweets, thanks a million to all of you who sent me your lovely Prairie Falcon photos. I have found a great one that I'll be able to use.

I don't get out much these days - too chained to my desk - so seeing these photos of such a wild and free bird was almost as good as seeing them for real. At the very least, they tweaked my memory neurons into remembering the few times I have been lucky enough to see this species. Not often, but always a treat. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com <mailto:constancesidles at gmail.com>
csidles at constancypress.com