[Tweeters] Bothel Solitary SP and Green Heron

Jon Houghton jon.houghton at hartcrowser.com
Mon Jul 11 21:34:36 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets - Alerted this morning by Bob Schmidt that there was a Green Heron and a Solitary Sandpiper at the 'North Pond', in the North Creek area of Bothell this morning, I managed to swing by there this afternoon about 3:30 (don't know how Bob knew I hadn't seen either species this year!). I parked behind the Vertafore building just off NE 195th street, east of 405 and north of 522. Viewing from the dike (North Creek Trail) at the north side of the pond quickly revealed both species! Two FOY in 15 minutes is pretty good this time of the year!! Thanks, Bob. - Jon Houghton, Edmonds