[Tweeters] Utah birder visiting Bellingham

Mark Stackhouse westwings at sisna.com
Tue Jul 12 17:27:02 PDT 2016

Hola Tweeters,

I have good friend, and passionate birder, from Utah, who is visiting in the Bellingham area, and would like to know if there’s any birders in that area who would like to show her around. Please reply to me if you’d like to do that, and I’ll put you in touch with her.

Also, I’d like to say how sorry I was the hear of the passing of Ruth Sullivan. Over years of my intermittent visits to Washington, I ran into Ruth (and Patrick) on numerous occasions, and was always hoping for more such encounters. It would be completely redundant to call Ruth, “memorable.” There’s no way you could ever forget seeing her in the field. I always thought of myself as a high-energy, irrepressible, and enthusiastic birder, but I doff my cap at Ruth. There are no equals. Thanks for the memories, Ruth. You will not be forgotten.

Remember, anyone in the Bellingham are who wants very pleasant company, and a chance to show off the great birding of your area, drop me a line.

Mark

Mark Stackhouse
mark at westwings.com <mailto:mark at westwings.com>
from Mexico:
01-323-285-1243 (San Blas, Nayarit)
001-801-518-5618 (cellular - U.S. and Mexico)
from U.S.
011-52-323-285-1243 or
1-801-518-5618