[Tweeters] Question about hummers

Hal Michael ucd880 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 11:07:44 PDT 2016

One thing that hummers, at least here (Rufous??) do is migrate upslope into the mountains chasing bugs and wildflowers. Looking for a dense food supply prior to migration. What's left may be the now-esident Anna's.

Hal Michael
Science Outreach Director, Sustainable Fisheries Foundation
Olympia WA
360-459-4005
360-791-7702 (C)
ucd880 at comcast.net