[Tweeters] need shorebird program

dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com dlmoor2 at coastaccess.com
Fri Jul 15 20:53:33 PDT 2016

Hey Tweets...I was contacted by a woman in Bellevue who wants a speaker
for her organization. She wants the program to be on shorebirds and is
willing to pay a speaker's fee and transportation fees. The program is
slated for September 26th.

She has already contacted Eastside Audubon without luck, so is spreading
her net wider....hence her calling me in Grays Harbor as we have the GH
Shorebird and Nature Festival. (She requested Ken Bevis but not sure Ken
does shorebirds!)

Anybody interested? Contact me and I will put you in touch with her.

Thanks.

Dianna Moore

Ocean Shores