[Tweeters] Red knots, Tulalip bay spit,3:00 pm today

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:43:08 PDT 2016

No Red Knots today at 11:45. Some Black-bellied Plovers, lots of Caspian
Terns (close to 100). I also saw three eagles, kingfisher, cormorants,
Great Blue Herons (at least 9), Canada geese, Barn Swallows. No other
plovers or sandpipers observed, although I am sure that there at least was
a Killdeer somewhere.

Phil Dickinson