[Tweeters] Re: Mockingbirds, what are they mocking?

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 17 20:20:01 PDT 2016

When I was in South Carolina, I made out several species the mockingbirds imitated, including Cardinal, Carolina Wren, and Gray Catbird. It was unpleasant to human ears to hear them interrupt their melodious repertoire with the Catbird call, but I don't suppose they were thinking in those terms.

Jason Hernandez
Bremerton
jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com