[Tweeters] Scrub-Jays

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 08:16:50 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets -
Regarding differences between California & Woodhouse’s Scrub-jays, the ABA Blog this morning linked to a decent article describing the split. Be sure to check out the captions for the photos of the two new subspecies for id details:
https://aphelocoma.com/2016/07/09/western-scrub-jay-is-no-more/ <https://aphelocoma.com/2016/07/09/western-scrub-jay-is-no-more/>

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA