[Tweeters] RE: Scrub-Jays

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 11:09:19 PDT 2016

I read the article that Matt Bartels provided the link to with great interest, then went looking for range maps in hopes that I might have run into a Woodhouse's Scrub Jay---as well as looked at all the photos of scrub jays that I have taken over the years.  Alas, it is unlikely that I have seen this species unless it was during a visit to a relative in Colorado (and I'm afraid I wasn't looking at Scrub Jays then; I was looking for birds I had never seen).  Anyhow, I found a range map online.  Make of it what you will.  http://identify.whatbird.com/img/4/64005/image.aspx?x=311
Michelle MaaniVancouver, WA