[Tweeters] Flock of Lesser Goldfinches, about 6, won't be home this AM

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:35:47 PDT 2016

Hello, I did receive a couple of calls from others wanting to see my
flick. However, we had a medical emergency, and I've been unable to view
the area where they were all day yesterday. If you still want to come,
know they have not been viewed today.
And I won't be home until later.
I will repost if they are viewed this afternoon, and please call the number
I posted on a previous email before trying to head out, as GPS does not get
you there.

More and better photos of the Lessers have been posted on the Flickr
account
Vickibiltz at gmail.com

Buckley,WA 98321

vickibiltz at gmail.com