[Tweeters] The Questionable Goldfinch...Link

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:22:50 PDT 2016

Hi,
I apologize to Ryan for misquoting him on the goldfinch I am posting
below. He stated earlier that is was a POSSIBLE hybrid, not probable. It
has a dark bill, which the immature American Goldfinch does have. But, it
also has dark legs.
I am posting these for whoever knows more, I certainly don't and I don't
want to call something a hybrid, if it is not.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/28370906816/in/dateposted-public/

Another that I am now questioning...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/28370905606/in/dateposted-public/

I'll let the powers that be keep me straight here. I will defiantly never
take my Goldfinches for granted after this!

Thank you for your time,
Vicki Biltz
Buckley WA.
vickibiltz at gmail.com