[Tweeters] Apology to Ann Marie Wood and Red Necked Stint Reported in B.C. Today

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 22:02:35 PDT 2016

In my post on the Slaty Backed Gull earlier, I negligently omitted that the "we" was Ann Marie and myself.  It was the drive to keep her new species every day quest alive that brought us back for a second try.  Her impressive streak is now over 200 and is still alive.
Sorry Ann Marie.
Also I got word that a Red Necked Stint was seen in B.C. today.  Exactly 3 years to the day that one was at Bottle Beach.

Blair Bernson