[Tweeters] Anyone else have an unusual yard-bird day? (West Seattle)

Bob rflores_2 at msn.com
Sat Jul 23 06:59:42 PDT 2016

After having no black-headed grosbeaks on Tuesday to a single adult male on Thursday to several yesterday and this morning I have alteast ten young birds and a couple of adults. So my guess our birds, I had several all summer, moved on and now we are seeing others move through.

Bob Flores
Ridgefield, WA