[Tweeters] SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER at Marymoor Park

Matthew Waggoner matthew.waggoner.pdx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:23:38 PDT 2016

Well, it's better to be lucky than good.

Today, my wife and I spotted a SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER while birding at
Marymoor Park. It was seen at 10 a.m. today (Saturday, July 23, 2016). We
saw it while birding the grassy meadow portion of the Audubon loop. It was
first seen on top of a wood post in the meadow then flew to a tree (showing
off its beautiful tail) near the trail between the parking lot and
remote-control airplane area.

Pictures: https://goo.gl/photos/9bw4y1DY9KA9fQGd6

-Matthew Waggoner
Seattle