[Tweeters] RFI Avocets etc

judy mullally judyemull at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 19:47:48 PDT 2016

I will be driving across the state from Port Angeles to Coeur d'Alene this coming Friday and wondered whether there are avocets and/or stilts at Reardon or somewhere else near the route. I had checked the ponds in late May with no success, so I don't know whether to try again.

I don't have time for major detours and I know it's going to be hot, but I'm hoping to see at least something new for the year as I go. I'm also somewhat limited as I'll have my dog with me and can't leave him in the car for more than the briefest time.

Thanks for any info Judy Mullally in Port Angeles judyemull at yahoo.com