[Tweeters] American White Pelicans in Everett

Bevbowe1 bevbowe1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 25 09:50:51 PDT 2016

Hi Tweets!
Last night was amazing at the Everett boat launch/marina. In addition to the regular Ospreys, Caspian Terns, Great Blue Herons, and a gazillion mixed Gulls, there was also a very large number of Common <Mergansers, and,,,, AMERICAN WHITE PELICANS! eight of them flew around just north of the parking lot, alit upon the water a few times, and then took off again and disappeared to the North. The Mergansers were pretty impressive as well - at least 100: I counted 90 on the water right before I left. Here's a link to my Ebird report that has photos.

Good birding,
Bev Bowe
Edmonds