[Tweeters] South King County Crow Roost

Tom and Carol Stoner tcstonefam at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:10:01 PDT 2016

Hi Connie and Tweets,

There is a significant crow roost in South King County near 180th and East
Valley Highway. This area, south of 405, has a mix of warehouses (IKEA),
commercial blgs., and the cottonwoods/willow wetlands of the Springbrook
Creek mitigation area. I've seen streams of crows heading to that area
from faster to the southeast, as well as the northwest. Now that I live in
West Seattle, I watch a steady stream of crows head toward that area in the
evening. I often see them moving along the Duwamish, as well. I don't
have an estimate of numbers, but the evening spectacle attracts attention.

Carol Stoner
West Seattle