[Tweeters] And poof! They are gone!

Michelle Maani lamoustique at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 09:05:20 PDT 2016

I've been enjoying Black-headed Grosbeaks at my feeders this year, and quite a few families at that.  I have had the privilege of watching the fledglings being fed and learning rather clumsily how to use a feeder.  Last weekend the youngsters were coming in with berry juice all over their bills, and purple poop was all over my deck.  And then yesterday I noticed that my feeder was still half full.  No grosbeaks.  None today either. They all seem to have left at once.
Michelle MaaniSalmon CreekVancouver, WA