[Tweeters] visiting birding locations accessed through military bases

Kevin Lucas vikingcove at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:08:13 PDT 2016

Washington State does offer Enhanced Drivers Licenses, Enhanced
Intermediate Licenses, and Enhanced ID Cards.
http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/edlget.html
I have a WA Enhanced Drivers License and it works well at the Yakima
Training Center, where I also have the required annual YTC Recreation Card.
I think the Rec' Card costs about $10. Getting one requires reading some
material on YTC regulations and signing that you agree to follow those
regulations. It's available at the gym / Rec' Center. In addition to the
Enhanced Drivers License and YTC Rec' Card, Vehicle Registration and proof
of current vehicle insurance are also required on every visit. Motorcycles
are not permitted down range. Accessing Priest Rapids Lake, and entering
and leaving the base through any place other than the main gate, though
commonly practiced, continues to be explicitly prohibited.

Kevin Lucas
Selah, WA