[Tweeters] Re: visiting birding locations accessed through military bases

Rick Tyler rhtyler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 11:12:47 PDT 2016

I'll throw in another option -- a NEXUS pass, which includes the bonus of
getting across the border to Canada (great birding...) with a 0-10 minute
wait instead of up to 3 hours and 40 minutes (my pre-NEXUS personal
record). Information:
https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/nexus

Rick

--