[Tweeters] Re: visiting birding locations accessed through military bases

Jason Hernandez jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 21:00:06 PDT 2016

For federal civil service employees: does anyone know if the Common Access Card (CAC) can be used in these cases?
Jason Hernandez
jason.hernandez74 at yahoo.com

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 16:33:37 -0700
From: kristinstewart01 at comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] visiting birding locations accessed through
    military    bases
To: Jim Danzenbaker <jdanzenbaker at gmail.com>
Cc: tweeters tweeters <tweeters at u.washington.edu>
Message-ID: <1A7404FC-E089-408B-B54A-9F50F56BA065 at comcast.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

This rule does apply at JBLM, and requires a passport or a WA enhanced driver's license which allows access to and from Canada without a passport. There may be some other photo id that would suffice as well, but a regular WA  driver's license is no longer sufficient.

Glad you were able to access Ft Huachuca.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/tweeters/attachments/20160728/456b5573/attachment-0002.htm

More information about the Tweeters mailing list