[Tweeters] Enhanced WA Drivers Licenses

Tom Merritt birders.2341 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 20:25:56 PDT 2016

This may have been covered already, but the other advantage of having an
Enhanced Driver's License is that when visiting Canada and possibly Mexico,
a passport is not required. Several years ago when I expected to be
traveling extensively to Alberta, I obtained one. I believe that having one
also makes being given TSA pre-check status more likely. I have found that
approximately 75% of the time I get TSA pre-check status automatically
without having spent the money and going through the hassles to obtain the
TSA pre-check status. Of course I only fly a few times per year.

Tom Merritt